Saka Graduate Program 2017 – informasicpnsbumn.com – PT Saka Energi Indonesia (Saka) is the upstream oil and gas subsidiary of PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) Tbk (PGN), Indonesia’s largest natural gas transportation and distribution company, which is listed on the Indonesian Stock Exchange (IDX).
PT Saka Energi Indonesia (Saka) was formed on June 27, 2011. Saka’s shareholders are PGN and PGAS SOLUTION (another PGN subsidiary) with 99% and 1%, respectively.
Saka Indonesia Pangkah Limited is seeking a :
- Sr. Production Engineer
Job Description :
- Review well test and operating data in order to improve efficiency, increase productivity and reduce costs. Develop and improve techniques to monitor and optimize; gas, oil and condensate production
- Plan for acquiring and evaluating well and reservoir surveillance data to identify, mature and implement optimization opportunities to enhance field production thru well intervention, acid stimulation, workover, gas lift optimization, scale management, surface facility modification and de-bottlenecking projects.
- Analyize individual gas lift performances, diagnotic and troubleshooting and ensure optimum production from gas lifted wells.
- Perform Nodal analysis and network modeling to optimize wells production and facility.
- Responsible for well intervention scopes, requirements and well services pack. Follow up with well services engineer counterpart to ensure efficient implementation.
- Improve existing techniques for reporting production efficiency. Provide feedback on asset performance to senior management, business partners and government.
- Influence drilling and completion design for future wells to provide optimized production and improve operability of future well stock.
- Create profiles to confirm future facility capacity requirements to support future field development and facility modification.
- Conducts petroleum engineering studies and establishes program standards for data collection and interpretation.
- Monitor execution of WP&B and/or POD and revise as necessary to optimize the value of the field.
- This position will join the Base Management Team who handle the reservoir management, reservoir/well surveillance and production optimization in Pangkah Block.
Principle Roles :
- Manage all activities related to production engineering in conjunction with relevant department
- Responsible for well surveillance and production optimization thru workover, well intervention, facility modification and other production enhancement techniques, and completion design.
- Lead continuous improvement and promotes new technologies to increase productivity and reduce costs.
- Minimum BSc degree in Petroleum Engineering or other relevant discipline.
- A minimum 12 years of E&P experience in a minimum 3 various positions/companies in the oil and gas industry.
- Experience in offshore operations, gas lift, scale problem, and carbonate formation.
- A valueable counterpart for field operation and drilling & completion team.
- Experience working within multidisciplinary teams.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Aptitude for mentoring less experience staff
- Ability to sense problem, design solution and do new things.
How to apply
If you are interested to apply, please send your CV to :
[email protected] with subject: [name] [position]
- Application submission by 27 October 2017 at the latest and only consider online application via above email address in max size of 500 KB.
- Your application will be treated confidentially and only short listed andidates will be followed up.
Info Saka Graduate Program 2017 persembahan dari informasicpnsbumn.com. Semoga bermanfaat..