Saka Graduate Program 2015 – informasicpnsbumn.com – PT Saka Energi Indonesia (Saka) is the upstream oil and gas subsidiary of PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) Tbk (PGN), Indonesia’s largest natural gas transportation and distribution company, which is listed on the Indonesian Stock Exchange (IDX)
PT Saka Energi Indonesia (Saka) was formed on June 27, 2011. Saka’s shareholders are PGN and PGAS SOLUTION (another PGN subsidiary) with 99% and 1%, respectively.
Saka Graduate Program (SGP) offers a challenging opportunity for university graduates to have work experience in oil and gas industry. This 1 year program provides the graduates with development program in the field of GGER, Business, Operator and Technician (O&M).
- Facility Graduate
- Project Graduate
- Drilling Graduate
- Commercial Graduate
- Finance Graduate
- IT Graduate
- Audit Graduate
- HR Graduate
- Communication Graduate
- Security Graduate
- Plant Operator Graduate
- Maintenance Technician Graduate
- SGP Engineering – S1/S2 in Engineering
- SGP Business – S1/S2 in all Engineering, Economics (Accounting, Finance, Management), Computer Science, and Social & Polotical Science ( Communication, Criminology/Sociology)
- SGP Operator & Technician – D3 in Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation and Chemical Engineering
- Minimum GPA 3.00
- Maximum 1 year graduation (graduated latest by February 2014)
- Functional related skills and knowledge
- Active in extracurricular activities
- Fluent in English
- Human skills: Learning courage, adaptation, initiative, communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
If you are interested to challenge yourself, please download and fill-in application form below:
Then submit SGP Application form by email to :
- Closing date : 1 March 2015.
- PT Saka Energi Indonesia only consider online application.
Info Saka Graduate Program 2015 persembahan dari informasicpnsbumn.com. Semoga bermanfaat..