Bismo Brevianto & Co Legal Practice, a fast-growing law firm having the areas of practice in mining, energy, M&A (including cross border merger & acquisition), infrastructure, shariah (islamic finance), are seeking talented persons to fulfill the following positions:
Internship Lawyer (2 Persons)
- A law student at the last year of study (approx. 135 SKS);
- A law student at the thesis stage;
- Fresh graduates are also welcome.
Junior Lawyer (2 Persons)
- S1- Bachelor of Law from reputable university;
- S2 – Postgraduate study in law (LL.M/MH./M.Kn degree);
- · At least 1 (one) year of similar experience in law firm or company;
- · Preferably passed a PERADI exam or having a PERADI license (KAI license holder may also welcome).
- GPA at least 2.8;
- Proficient in English both written and oral (other foreign language ability may be an advantages);
- Fast learner, flexible, team work oriented, and ability to manage datelines;
- Computer literate, good interpersonal, and analytical skills;
- Willing to travel a lot;
- Client serving oriented.
If you are qualified and ready to take this opportunity, please send your detailed resume and recent photographs through e-mail within 7 days (March 8, 2011) as of this advertisement to:
E-mail: [email protected]
All applicants shall be treated confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be invited via phone/e-mail for written test and interview.