Rekrutmen PT SMI – informasicpnsbumn.com – PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero) – PT SMI is a State-Owned Enterprises and a very reliable Infrastructure Financing in Indonesia. As a leading catalyst in acceleration of the infrastructure development, that plays an important role in financing activities as well as preparing infrastructure projects in Indonesia. In support of the mission and to sustain growth, PT SMI this year is recruiting high quality professionals to fill in various strategic positions within the Company.
Lowongan Kerja BUMN Terbaru di PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero)
PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero) would cordially invite young, talented and motivated professionals, who would like to take an active part in infrastructire development in Indonesia to join PT SMI :
Infrastructure Financing Policy Manager
Job Description :
- Reviewing/Improving Credit/Financing or Investment related policies and procedures within the Organization, especially on infrastructure project financing
- Reviewing the risk in credit/financing process activity
- Conduct Risk Assessment regularly
- Supporting Policy Awareness
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Economics, Law, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent from reputable university (state/overseas)
- Min. 3-5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Having or Pursuing Towards Professional certifications (CPA, CFA, or FRM) or advanced degrees in related fields is a plus
- Having good communication skill
- Knowledge in Credit /Financing Process Flow
- Experienced in developing/reviewing credit/financing or investment policy and procedures
- Having knowledge in Risk Management
- Required language(s): English, Indonesia
Operational Risk Manager
Job Description :
- Develop and execute an appropriate operational risk programme to ensure that risks are being appropriately identified, assessed and managed.
- Provide meaningful and timely insights into the institution’s overall operational risk profile and key risk concentrations.
- Provide clarity on operational risk exposures and control design effectiveness.
- Maintain and periodically refresh the institution’s overall Operational Risk Framework, also Build and develop key processes and tools required for rolling out ORM Framework e.g. Risk Assessment and Risk Event.
- Lead the further development of the Institution’s operational risk policy and appetite architecture with a specific focus on enhancing the quality of risk indicators.
- Support the strengthening of operational risk capital modelling in line with emerging industry practice.
- Establish relationships with the 1st line functions to support the delivery of business objectives, and provide training and recommendations to the business around operational risk management and best practice.
- Support and aid in an overall appropriate operational risk culture, and attend Risk Management Committees where required.
- Provide support, guidance, training and communication to support both 2nd and 1st line to build knowledge and capability to ensure effective implementation of framework and knowledge transfer
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in financial industry, with exposure on risk management, audit, or credit related function
- A good Degree in Finance, Business, Accountancy or related fields of study
- High levels of personal resilience and positive energy
- Demonstrate clarity on verbal and written communication
- Ability to build rapport and relationships at different levels
- Good change agent
- Sound understanding of risk management techniques and practices and experience of applying these in a pragmatic, commercially aware manner
- Experience of working within a regulated, financial services environment
- Good knowledge of operational risk assessment techniques and competent in facilitating risk workshops
- A problem solver with strong analytical skills, and the ability to drive change with a constructive and positive attitude
- Additional qualifications such as CFA, FRM will be favorably considered
How to apply
If you meet the requirements as mentioned above, please email your application letter along with comprehensive CV and recent photograph (passport size) trough :
- All applications will be treated confidentially.
- Only short listed candidates will be notified.
InfoLowongan Kerja PT SMI persembahan informasicpnsbumn.com. Semoga bermanfaat 😀