Lowongan Kerja Kedutaan Besar Inggris – informasicpnsbumn.com – The British Embassy in Jakarta is part of a world-wide network of 270 Diplomatic Posts, representing British political, economic and consular interests overseas. Indonesia and the United Kingdom have a strong relationship, and we work closely together to tackle climate change and promote sustainable growth.
The Embassy moved to its current location on Jl. Patra Kuningan Raya, South Jakarta in 2013 and was officially opened by Prince Andrew, Duke of York. The old Embassy building on Jl. MH Thamrin in Central Jakarta, had increasingly become the target of protesters. In 2004, the Islam Defenders Front (FPI) knocked down the building’s gate and pelted it with rotten eggs. The British government installed roadblocks at its two main access points, a move that was met with contempt from local residents. As a result of security issues the UK decided to seek a more suitable building.
The British Embassy in Jakarta are recruiting for :
Assistant Political Officer (APO)
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree holder
- At least two years of experience in related field such as political, government, legal, research
- A keen sense of honesty, integrity and confidentiality
- Excellent networking skills, demonstrating an ability to maintain a range of contacts and know who to turn to when needed
- Good IT skills and experience, including MS Office
- A positive attitude to working flexible hours, able to work on own initiative
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia
Strategic Communications Officer (SCO)
- At least Bachelor’s Degree
- At least three years of experience working in communications or marketing role
- Commercial experience and an understanding of the business environment in Indonesia
- Understanding and experience using social media and digital communications
- Creative and innovative approach to work and willingness to take risks
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia
How to apply
Please send your CV and the completed application form (which can be downloaded from https://www.gov.uk/government/world/organisations/british-embassy-jakarta/about/recruitment) to :
[email protected] with an email subject heading following this format: <APO_SURNAME First Name> or <SCO_SURNAME First Name>.
- Please note that incomplete applications will not be taken into consideration.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The successful candidate is expected to start work as soon as possible.
- Closing date : 16 – 17 February 2016
Info Lowongan Kerja Kedutaan Besar Inggris persembahan informasicpnsbumn.com. Semoga bermanfaat….