We are seeking a highly motivated and dynamic person to join our team in Jakarta as an Assistant Financial Services Manager
Assistant Financial Services Manager (Jakarta Raya)
1. To assist the FSMin managing all financial operations including accounting, taxation, revenue, expenditure, treasury, assets & inventory, property lease, and the overall performance of the Finance Department of Indonesia.
2. To ensure generation of timely and accurate monthly management reports and data analysis for local management team.
3. To compile of the monthly/annual accounting schedules, bank and suspense accounts reconciliations and returns for submission to HKGFIN within a pre-defined time frame or statutory deadlines.
4. Credit controls
· To participate in credit evaluation of debtors. This includes discussing / formulation of credit control parameters in BSP and CASS.
· To examine and maintain proper record of guarantee obtained.
· To monitor and report accurate debt collection status and irregular activities for monthly review with the Country Manager and local Sales teams.
· To follow up on default payment and litigated debts.
5. To work with other Department Heads in the preparation of overheads and route costs budget and forecasts.
6. To assist in monitoring and updating local management and HKGFIN on new local requirements and new developments which may give rise to change in risk exposure or changes in working procedures/system modification.
7. To assist FSMin the coordination of the completion of Control Self Assessment on risk management of the each port in Indonesia.
8. To ensure proper and timely filing of accurately compiled returns such as taxation to government authorities.
- Studying PPA (Pendidikan Profesi Akuntansi) leading to SEAK. Prefer to hold accountancy qualification.
- Knowledge on accounting policy and standards.
- 5 years of relevant experience with at least 3 years of management role.
- Written and verbal communication skills for a variety of situations and audiences.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, and ability to work under pressure.
- Has a strong management skill