Lowongan Kerja Indonesia Re – informasicpnsbumn.com – PT Reasuransi Indonesia Utama (Persero) was formerly known as PT Asei Reasuransi Indonesia (Persero) and changed its name to PT Reasuransi Indonesia Utama (Persero) in December 2015. PT Reasuransi Indonesia Utama (Persero) was incorporated in 1985 and is based in Jakarta, Indonesia. As of June 24, 2016, PT Reasuransi Indonesia Utama (Persero) operates as a subsidiary of PT Reasuransi Internasional Indonesia.
With assets of more than Rp. 6 Trillion, PT. Reasuransi Indonesia Utama (Persero) is the largest Reinsurance company in Indonesia. Established in 1996 with 99% shares owned by the Government of Republic of Indonesia. Currently, Indonesia Re is the market leader in national Reinsurance industry with regional and global operation coverage.
As a Reinsurance company, Indonesia Re manages and supports the portfolio instability of Insurance companies that can be caused by almost anything, such as natural disasters, economic decline, deteriorating political situation and trends as the results of improving(developing) science and technology. Therefore, we must understand how all the factors above work and cultivate the future scenarios and models accordingly.
Lowongan Kerja PT. Reasuransi Indonesia Utama (Persero)
PT. Reasuransi Indonesia Utama (Persero) is seeking candidate will work at the market leader company in the industry which requires intellectual acuity and formidable/strong personality, characterized by trust and integrity as follow :
Maintenance and Procurement Unit Staff
- Candidate must possess Min. Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia, English.
- Having leadership skill, negotiation skill, strategic thinking skill & excellent communication skills.
- Can work independently or in a team, Able to work multitasking and fast response.
- Hardworking, detail oriented, able to work under pressure and proactive.
- Min. 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): procurement
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Computer literate (Ms. Office, internet, and email)
- Having certification on procurement would be advantage
Planning and Development Unit Staff
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree, psychology with minimum GPA 3.00 out of 4.00 from reputable university .
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- Min. 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
How to apply
If you interested and meet the requirements, please register directly through :
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Info Lowongan Kerja Indonesia Re persembahan informasicpnsbumn.com. Semoga bermanfaat