Lowongan Kerja PT PPI – informasicpnsbumn,com – PT Pengembang Pelabuhan Indonesia – PT PPI is a subsidiary of PT Pelabuhan Indonesia II (Persero) or Indonesia Port Corporation (IPC), a leading state owned ports management services company in Indonesia. The Company domiciled in Jakarta and headquartered in Gedung OPMC Telkom Lt 4 – Jl Yos Sudarso 3-24 Tanjung Priok, Jakarta 14230. Currently IPC Port Developer is involved in the Construction of Terminal Kalibaru. PT. PPI established on November, 5, 2012.
PT Pengembang Pelabuhan Indonesia are a New Enterprise Company in the Port Development who currently involved in the Construction of Terminal Kalibaru.
In order to reach the objective of the project as an owner we need qualified people to fill in our project management position.
- Quantity Surveyor
- Prepare cost analysis based on the architectural drawings, engineering estimates, materials required and labour involved
- Prepare cost plans to enable design teams to produce practical designs for construction projects, which involves liaising with architects, engineers and subcontractors.
- Prepare tender and contract documents, especially bills of quantities
- Evaluate bidding proposal from contractors and subcontractors and, where appropriate, clarified with the contractors.
- Control all stages of projects within predetermined budget and expenditure.
- Monitor and keep track of project progress and are responsible for the measurement and valuation of variations in the work during the contract, for agreement of interim payments and the final account.
- Work as part of a team to ensure that the requirements of the owner are delivered
- Minimum Diploma (D3) majoring Civil Engineering;
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Quantity Surveyor;
- English Skill ( Fluent in English, both oral and written;
- A good knowledge of construction methods and materials;
- Budget handling skills;
- Excellent IT and maths skills;
- A methodical approach to work;
- Good organizational skills;
- A clear understanding of building regulations and other legal guidelines;
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills;
- The ability to work as part of a team
How to apply
Please submit your CV on :
- All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified
Lowongan Kerja PT PPI persembahan informasicpnsbumn.com. Semoga bermanfaat