Lowongan Kerja PT Pembangunan Perumahan Via UNS

By gladwin | February 11, 2015
WhatsAppShare
HOT INFO !
Ujian CPNS akan dilaksanakan dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Latihan Ujian CAT CPNS Wajib dipelajari untuk persiapan TES CPNS nanti.
Dapatkan Kisi Kisi Soal CAT CPNS, Info lengkap silakan --->> Klik Disini

Lowongan PT PP Via UNS Solo – informasicpnsbumn.com – PT Pembangunan Perumahan (Persero) Tbk is a fast growing state-owned company (BUMN) in Indonesia that runs in general construction industry. PT PP (Persero) Tbk was formed in 1953. In 2010, the Company has been listed in Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) and its shares are traded on IDX under ticker code of PTPP. At present, PT PP (Persero) Tbk is controlled by the Government of Indonesia with 51% shares ownership. While the rest was owned by public with 49% shares ownership. PT PP (Persero) Tbk is based in Jakarta now has 5 subsidiary companies, namely PT PP Dirganeka (99.999% owned by PTPP), PT PP Pracetak (99.999%), PT Gitanusa Sarana Niaga (99.99%), PT PP Alkon (99.98%), and PT PP Properti (99.9%).

PT Pembangunan Perumahan (Persero) Tbk is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunities :

  1. Fresh Graduate – Civil Engineering
  2. Fresh Graduate – Electrical Engineering
  3. Fresh Graduate – Accounting

General Requirements:

  • Male/Female, good health, maximum age 26 years old
  • Bachelor / Master Degree in Civil Engineering, Electro Engineering & Accounting
  • GPA score minimum of 3.00
  • Experienced in campus / sosial/business organization or committee
  • TOEFL/TOEFL Prediction score > 450, or IELTS > 4,5, or TOEIC > 500
  • Must be able to work in all PT PP project areas (all over Indonesia & abroad)

How to apply

Please submit your application by online through :

Notes

  • All applications will be handled in strictly confidential
  • Only short-listed candidates that match to the requirements and qualifications will be notified.
  • Source

Info Lowongan PT PP Via UNS persembahan informasicpnsbumn.com. Semoga bermanfaat

WhatsAppShare