Lowongan Kerja PT Indonesia Comnet Plus – Icon+ PLN
Ujian CPNS akan dilaksanakan dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Latihan Ujian CAT CPNS Wajib dipelajari untuk persiapan TES CPNS nanti.
Dapatkan Kisi Kisi Soal CAT CPNS, Info lengkap silakan --->> Klik Disini
Lowongan Kerja Icon+ PLN – informasicpnsbumn.com – Founded on October 3, 2000, PT Indonesia Comnets Plus (ICON +) focuses on providing network, services, and telecommunications content, specifically to support the technology and information systems to PT PLN (Persero) and the public. Therefore, the Company held a variety of superior services such as Clear Channel, Multi Protocol Label Switching (MPLS), broadband Internet access, Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), and banking applications.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of PLN, at first ICON + PLN focuses on serving the needs of telecommunications networks. Along with the industry’s needs with a telecommunications network availability and reliability levels that are consistent, the Company saw new opportunities to expand its business is to commercialize excess electricity capacity fiber optic telecommunications network PLN in Java and Bali.
PT. Indonesia Comnets Plus, a prospective Telecommunication Company with a vision to be Leading provider of network-centric ICT solutions in Indonesia by utilizing unique strategic assets, and a subsidiary of PT PLN (Persero), is looking for qualified candidates who are willing to answer the challenges of building a high performance team that will lead towards business excellence.
Lowongan Kerja BUMN Terbaru di PT Indonesia Comnet Plus
PT Indonesia Comnet Plus is seeking the qualified candidates to join an d fill the posistion below :
Corporate Evaluation and Business Process Manager
- Develop and enhance existing system and infrastructure to enhance the quality of business plan.
- Recommended process improvement for corporate planning.
- Based on the request from related department, providing project management assistance to the department.
- Provide recommendation for the corporate planning based on potential opportunities or changes in the industry/ regulation.
- Monitor actual performance against plan and provide recommendation to enhance performance.
- Collect, compile, and analyze data from various sources, and perform statistical, report analysis, and prepare draft and standard ad-hoc report.
- Assisting in ensuring the project deadline and schedules are met.
- Deliver informative, well-organized presentation.
- Work with various departments to ensure implementation plan are done.
- Candidat must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree from any field (prefer from IT, Economics/Management/Business).
- Required skill(s): Financial analysis, IT Development Plan, Communication Skills, Statistics.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position, preferably Manager/ Assistant Managers specializing in Corporate Evaluation and Business Process or equivalent.
Senior Account Manager for Sales Government
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability in goverment sector.
- Responsible for the performance and development of the sales team.
- Prepares action plan by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Conducts one-on-one review with all sales team to buid more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of account sales and activity performance.
- Assists the sales team in preparation of proposals and presentations.
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree from any field (prefer from IT, Economics/Management, Marketing)
- Required skill(s): Sales and Channel Management, Presentation, Communication, Target Oriented, Negotiation Skills, Customer Service Orientation, Supervisory Skills.
- At least 7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position, preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Sales – Engineering/Technical/IT or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
How to apply
Please submit your application by online through :
- All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
- Only qualified candidate will be notified.
- Tips Meningkatkan TOEFL : Klik Disini
- Kumpulan Soal Test Masuk BUMN : Klik Disini
Info Lowongan Kerja Comnet + Persembahan informasicpnsbumn.com. Semoga bermanfaat