Lowongan Kerja Bahana – PT. Bahana Pembinaan Usaha Indonesia (Persero) is a State-owned enterprise established in 1973, owned by the Indonesian government through the Ministry of Finance. The Company was formed by the Government of Indonesia in 1973 to provide investment banking, securities trading and brokerage, venture capital, asset management and office building management. Bahana Group is state-owned that does not conduct any Initial Public Offering (IPO), where the Company’s shares is fully-owned by Government of Indonesia. Bahana Group is based in Jakarta and now has key 6 subsidiaries, namely PT Bahana Artha Ventura (running business in venture capital), PT Bahana Securities (investment banking, securities trading brokerage), PT Bahana TCW Investment Management (asset management), PT Grahaniaga Tata Utama (property), PT Bahana Mitra Usaha (finance consulting), and PT Bahana Mitra Investa (finance consulting).
Lowongan Kerja BUMN PT BAHANA
PT Bahana Pembinaan Usaha Indonesia – PT Bahana opened the bidding to fill the position of
- INTERN (INTBG)
- Hold bachelor degree (S1) from reputable universities, preferably majored in Accounting/Finance
- Min. on 5th semester in university, and able to join us with min. 2-months period
- Able to work well with a team
How to apply
If you are interested to join our company, please send us your CV to :
- Please make sure the email do not exceed 1MB.
- Please write shortlisted position code on the email subject.
Info Lowongan Kerja Bahana persembahan informasicpnsbumn.com. Semoga bermanfaat