Talisman Energy Inc. is an independent, upstream oil and gas company headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, operating in North America, the North Sea, South East Asia, Australia, North Africa, Trinidad and Tobago, and currently producing 485,000 boe/d worldwide. We are committed to conducting our business in a responsible manner – ethically, socially and environmentally.
Talisman has extensive interests in Indonesia with production in 2007 of almost 55,000 boe/d which is expected to rise to almost 80,000 boe/d by 2010.
As one of the world s leading energy companies, our search for energy has taken us all over the world, and we are always looking for good people who share our passion for energy. We are looking for individuals to bring their energy to a results oriented and innovative team of industry leaders.
At Talisman, you can expect to go further as part of a team that is driven by a passion for energy and a bias for results. You wilt be competitively compensated and rewarded for your contribution to our success.
A Production Sharing Contractor for BPMIGAS is currently looking for qualified personnel with high motivation, initiative and integrity to fill in the following position:
A. Process Engineer
B. Civil Engineer
C. Piping Engineer
D. Instrument & Control Engineer
E. Electrical Engineer
F. Mechanical Engineer
G. Senior Cost Control Engineer
H. Senior Planner
- University degree with at least 12 years of facilities design and implementation in Oil & Gas Industry.
- Strong technical/engineering skills in a multi-discipline engineering matters with a through knowledge of applicable Codes and Standards.
- Must Have previous exposure to oil and gas production/operation.
- Preferably certified as professional engineer.
- Must have knowledge of BPMIGAS and other Government of Indonesia regulations (G and H).
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English.
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills and able to demonstrate appropriate teamwork and positive safety behaviors.
Interested applicants please send your CV to:
at the latest by 31st July 2011. Please mention the position applied on the email subject.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.