Lowongan Kerja ODP Bank BNI
Lowongan ODP BNI – Bank Negara Indonesia – BNI is Indonesian State Bank , commonly known as Bank Negara Indonesia. It has branches primarily in Indonesia, but it can also found in Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo, London and New York. It had 1000 branches and over 9 million customers in 2006. It is listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange as “BBNI”. Its market capitalization as of 12 March 2007 was 23.8 trillion rupiah (approximately US$2.6 billion). It is the fourth-largest bank of Indonesia in terms of assets.
Bank Negara Indonesia was established on 5 July 1946. It was prepared to be the Central Bank of Indonesia with the task of issuing and handling Indonesian currency. A few months after its establishment, Bank Negara Indonesia officially distributed the first official currency of Indonesia – ORI or Oeang Republik Indonesia.
Following the appointment of De Javasche Bank as the Central Bank of Indonesia, Bank Negara Indonesia had its role shifted to that of a development bank, and was later given the right to serve as a foreign exchange bank. Following increased capitalization in 1955, the legal status of Bank Negara Indonesia was changed into that of a commercial bank through a jurisdicial assignment under Emergency Law number 2 of the year 1955. Also in 1955, Bank Negara Indonesia officially opened its first foreign branch in Singapore
BNI need more talented employees to become our future leaders. We need fresh, innovative, smart, and bright individuals who will lead and manage the bank’s transformation to achieve its missions in the future, through :
Officer Development Program (ODP)
- Lokasi Tes DENPASAR, Closing date : 09 Jun 2014
- Lokasi Tes JAKARTA, Closing date : 09 Jun 2014
Officer Development Program (ODP) is a one-year selection and training program, consists of both in-class and in-service training. Trainees who excel and pass the whole program will qualify to be permanent employees and will be located in Indonesia.
- Bachelor or Master degree from a reputable university (local/overseas) majoring in Economics, Business, Engineering, Mathematics & Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Agriculture, Fishery, Forestry, Plantation, Animal Husbandry, Law and Business Adimistration.
- Minimum GPA : 2.75 PTN/ 3.00 PTS (scale 4)
- Maximum age: 26 years (Bachelor degree) or 28 years (Master degree)
- Good Command of English both in spoken and written, and familiar with Microsoft Office applications
- Take up the challenge, strong analytics and leadership skill
- Having organizational experience, computer skill and good writing ability would be an advantage
- Willing to undergo bond and to be placed in all parts of Indonesia
How to apply
Please Submit your application through :
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Info Lowongan Kerja ODP BNI persembahan informasicpnsbumn.com. Semoga bermanfaat……