Garuda Indonesia (Persero) adopted a Human Capital Management approach which perceives employees as assets with high levels of competitiveness. Engaged in the service industry, Garuda Indonesia acknowledges the importance of human resources in creating a strong and sustainable corporate performance.
Therefore, since 2005 the Company has actively redefined its policies and human resources systems in order to be aligned with the Company’s grand strategy and objectives. For Garuda Indonesia, people have always been the main priority. Employees can be viewed as human capital, implying that Garuda Indonesia’s employees have knowledge, skills and potential work habits that can support the Company’s productivity.
In order to become valuable capital with a strong contribution to the organization, every employee has to have a healthy work spirit and hence will be competent enough for the organization.
CREW ASSIGNMENT & CROPA
- Male / Female
- Age max. 28 yearsEducati
- on Min. D3 graduates of various disciplines from leading educational institutions
- IPK Min. 3.00 (4:00 scale)
- Mastering English, spoken and written
- Mastering the use of computer (min. Ms. Office and Internet) and information system applications
- Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply
- Placement locations in Jakarta, Denpasar, Ujung Pandang, and Medan
Pendaftaran Online :